Pinch Me!

Pinch Me!

Thursday 3 May 2012

Trip to Hollywood

Everyone has it's own dream. By dreaming it takes a lot of courage to make your dream become reality.                                                                                                                                --dazzlingDIANNE.

             I'm going to share to you loves of one of my greatest dream.  Is to see the HOLLYWOOD partying with the celebrities, to drive in RODEO DRIVE, shopping in BEVERLY HILLS and to live in LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

 Hollywood sign is located at Mount Lee, Santa Monica Mountains, in Los Angeles. 
Hollywood Sign at Sunset

and for sure if I am there I won't forget to party in Les Duex. Wow partying with the Hollywood Stars that's awesome!

 I'll make sure that I'm going to hit up my car in Rodeo Drive.

How about exploring the Beverly Hills to Shop?
     CHANEL branch at Beverly Hills.

that's how the Hollywood stars shop!


               I don't know why I really love to be in here -- in California.  Maybe because I'm hooked up watching Hollywood films or whatsoever! I always telling this to myself whatever happen "I Must to go in CALIFORNIA". 

              But before that I need to push myself to reach my goals. This is my HOLLYWOOD TRiP it serves as my motivational tool to make my dreams become reality. 

keep on dreaming anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment