Pinch Me!

Pinch Me!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Childhood Sweetheart

We grew up in the same town. Our families knew each other for years, he's my brother's friend and he's a friend of mine too. He is a very caring and loving friend we enjoy each others company and we both happy when we're around. We love watching sparkling stars in a dark sky. "I know he love me more than a friend and I'm pretty much sure than he also knew that I love him more than my bestbuddy." 
He is my playmate, my brother-figured, my friend, and my ALMOST LOVER? :( When I'm down he was there to pick me up. When I'm sad he make sure that by the end of the day I find the way to have a huge SMILE! :D

Unfortunately, He left me for some valid reason because they moved out, until I left him too. Leaving, but still holding on the memories. 







We chose to be friends and not to break the BROMANCE! 
so if ever we cross our way again I'm sure all the memories will be refresh and we still be FRIENDS nothing more than that for now.

Always keep the memories alive in your mind, and bookmark your good friends in your heart.                                                    -dazzlingDIANNE.


No comments:

Post a Comment