Pinch Me!

Pinch Me!

Thursday 13 September 2012

Fight the Skin Damage


these are my secret weapon against skin damage like skin aging, dark spot, sun burn, dry skin, etc.

1. Vaseline healthy white skin, I use this everyday. after shower and before going to sleep.

2. Cetaphil, after I apply the Vaseline healthy white skin.

3. Victoria's Secret Pretty in Pink Lotion, I use this if I want. this is not part of my everyday skin food session but I love it because of smell.

4. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer, I use this if I have an outdoor activity.

5. ProActive Refining Mask, I use this every Sundays before going to sleep.

6. ProActive Oil Free, Everyday I use this to control the oiliness in  my face.

7. Pond's Flawless White, this is part of my everyday routine. I use this after shower.

8. Nivea Cream, I apply this before going to bed to moisturize my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment